Seiten

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

I feel soooooo bad...

Okay guys, I AM THE WORST BLOGGER IN THE WORLD. I feel so, so bad... No blogging in 3 weeks... :/

But okay, I will go on a blog NOW. Right now.

Last week, I went to LONDON with the fabulous Michele and we had a lot of fun even though our hostel room was more like a prison cell. But we shopped a lot, spent a lot of time ar Starbucks and we enjoyed our stay very much.
As you know, I'm really into Make-Up and London is the right spot to buy this stuff. I bought a lot of 'high end' Make-Up like NARS and MAC but even more "drugstore"-Make-Up like Revlon, Rimmel, Sleek and and and

I will post a haul in a few days but I have to share this photo with you:
It's us, Michele and me, with the Area Manager of NARS Cosmetics... He was SO cool! He told us a lot about his career as a make-up-artist and showed us some make-up-gimmicks... Believe it or not - he worked as a make-up-artist for 27 years but he looks very young...


love&rockets

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen